The main house is cleverly built amongst natural rock formations and offers:
• Huge lounge / TV room with fire place
• Double volume roof structure over the lounges with natural sky-lights
• Dining room with massive naturals rocks protruding
• Open plan kitchen with separate scullery / pantry area
• 3-bedrooms (all en-suite, two inside and one with private entrance from the wooden deck)
• Specially designed needle-room or study
• Large wrap-around wooden deck under roof with built-in braai and sunken pool (heated)
• Air conditioners in every room
• Storage area underneath the entertainment deck area
• Lush garden set amongst beautiful natural rock
• Pathway to island / dam area
• Double covered carport
An additional flat-let is right next to the house offering:
• Lounge with built-in fire-place
• Fully equipped kitchen
• 2 x bedrooms
• 1 x bathroom
• Interleading wooden deck with main entertainment area / patio
The second house is ± 600m away and has:
• Lounge / dining room area
• 4 x bedrooms
• 2 x bathrooms
• Outside boma with fire pit and braai area
• Covered parking for three vehicles
Next to the 2nd house are slaughtering facilities with built-in cold room as well as feed-stores and workshop area.
A hunter’s camp with no electricity but with running water (hot and cold) is situated higher up towards the mountain. It can sleep up to 12 people depending on layout preference.
Workers accommodation with own electricity and running water.
There are 2 x Eskom connections as well as a 35kVA standby generator that supplies power to the entire farm during a power failure.
Enclosures / breeding camp with solar powered electric fence near the main house. Animals are relatively tame and walking around freely though.
Game included in the sale consist of:
• 10 x Buffalo
• 10 x Sable
• 8 x Waterbuck
• 8 x Golden wildebeest
• 50 x Blue wildebeest
• 300 x Impala
• 10 x Black Impala
• 5 x Saddleback Impala
• 50 x Blesbok
• 80 x Kudu
• 12 x Red hartebeest
• 30 x Nyala
• 40 x Zebra
• 7 x Giraffe
• 12 x Eland
• Loads of smaller game such as duiker, reedbuck, steenbok, klipspringer, warthog, etc.
4 x Boreholes, all equipped and functional. Around 20Ha is open area that used to be planted with crops.
A Same 603 4WD tractor and slasher are amongst some of the loose assets included in the sale. The furniture in the flat-let as well as other loose items are also included.
Property is registered in company name as well as VAT registered.
Game farm for sale in Vaalwater Limpopo South Africa.